Fastest LH Ovulation Test
Size / Quantity 7 Test Pack
Fastest LH Ovulation test looks for the presence of the luteinizing hormone (L.H.) in urine. The test will let you detect the most fertile days of a womans menstrual cycle.
This test looks for the presence of the luteinizing hormone (L.H.) in urine.
Before you begin:
1. Read the instructions thoroughly before you begin.
2. Make sure you have a watch clock or timer ready.
Performing the test:
1. Collect a sample of urine. You can collect the urine sample in an old cup plastic cup or try using a lid from a finished deodorant can or something similar.
2. Remove the test strip from the foil pouch. Do no remove the strip until you are ready to begin testing.
3. Place the test strip vertically (straight) into the urine sample for approximately 15 seconds. Make sure the arrows are pointing down and DO NOT allow the urine level to go above the MAX (maximum) level line (marked by arrows) on the test strip.
4. Remove the strip from the urine and place on a clean dry surface. You should start to see a faint red colour moving up the strip.
5. For best results you should read the results 5 minutes. Do not read the results after more than 10 minutes.
After each test you must decide if you are having a L.H. Surge A positive result may be seen as early as 3 minutes however to confirm a negative result wait the entire 5 minute period before reading your result.
To determine your result you must compare the colour intensity of the test line to the control line. The control line is used to compare the test line against and also confirms that you have completed the test correctly.
Positive for L.H.surge
If two lines are visible and the test line is of equal or greater colour intensity (darker) than the control line this is a positive result and a good indication that the L.H surge is occurring. You should ovulate within the next 24 to 36 hours.
Negative for L.H. Surge
If two lines are visible and the test line is of a less intensity colour (paler) than the control line or cannot be seen this means the L.H level is at or near its normal level and that the surge is not in progress. You should continue with daily testing.
If no control line appears within 5 minutes the result is invalid and should be ignored. A visible control line is needed in all cases to confirm a proper test result.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
400mg, 120 Capsules
5,000mcg (5mg), 30 Capsules
90 Capsules, 1 Month Supply
90 Capsules, 1 Month Supply
60 Tablets, One Months Supply
Fortuna Gel Dancing Feet Invisible Gel Ball Of The Foot Cushions
RRP: £3.14Price: £0.28You Save: £2.86 (91%)
Fortuna Footcare Foam Protection Strip
RRP: £2.60Price: £0.28You Save: £2.32 (89%)
Swanson Biotin 5,000mcg
RRP: £14.99Price: £2.29You Save: £12.70 (85%)
Fortuna Footcare Corn Protection Cushions
RRP: £2.61Price: £0.41You Save: £2.20 (84%)
Eye See Contact Lens Case
RRP: £1.58Price: £0.25You Save: £1.33 (84%)
Palmers Eventone Complexion Soap
RRP: £7.99Price: £1.28You Save: £6.71 (84%)
Swanson Ultra CoQ10
RRP: £62.99Price: £10.89You Save: £52.10 (83%)
Swanson GreenFoods Sweet Carrot Juice Powder
RRP: £29.77Price: £5.65You Save: £24.12 (81%)
Swanson GreenFoods Chlorophyll
RRP: £26.24Price: £5.20You Save: £21.04 (80%)
Swanson Ultra Resveratrol
RRP: £15.75Price: £3.19You Save: £12.56 (80%)