What that means to you is that you can't take as much vitamin C because it could cause digestive issues.
That's one of the reasons why Dr Mercola created Liposomal Vitamin C. But he went above and beyond that with his formula.
Liposomal Vitamin C:
Liposomal Vitamin C is a phenomenal and convenient way to complement your healthful diet with a vital nutrient your body needs.
- Incorporates phospholipids to help protect your cell membranes and to create liposomes*
- Utilises liposomal technology for cellular high-bioavailability potential and protection against occasional intestinal discomfort*
- Provides a higher dosage than traditional oral vitamin C and may help you avoid intravenous applications if a higher dosage is desired
- Includes a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, thereby totally avoiding a soy-based one
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may be superior to other oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection and bioavailability*
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies
- Provides a more practical and effective way to complement your diet with vitamin C than traditional oral C or by inconvenient IV administration
Customers who bought this item also bought...
50mg, 30 Softgels
Our Price: £14.31
with Cinnamon, Gymnema & Fenugreek, 90 Vegetarian Capsules
Our Price: £13.62
Sleep Complex, 60 Capsules
Our Price: £17.13
with MenaQ7, 100mcg, 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Our Price: £13.72
Our Price: £18.57
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed the stated recommended intake. Content on this site is not intended to substitute advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical condition. These products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but if you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.