- May be better absorbed in your body than regular isolated synthetic B vitamins
- The B vitamins are organically bound to sprouts from organic quinoa seeds for enhanced bioavailability and potential benefits
- Contains the patented PANMOL® vitamin B complex with concentrations of B vitamins a hundred-fold higher than what's found in whole grains
- Contains more than just the eight familiar B vitamins - It contains a multitude of well-balanced and biologically active B vitamins complete with co-factors and coenzymes
- Contains fat-soluble Benfotiamine that can cross cell membranes with greater ease forenhanced thiamine bioavailability and cellular support in your body and brain
B vitamins are important for your brain, nervous system and immune function, energy production, cell metabolism, organ and tissue health and much more.
Low levels of B vitamins can affect your body in many different ways because of the vitamins' far-reaching and interrelated effects. Some of the signs include: inability to sleep well, fatigue, GI symptoms, joint or muscle discomfort, mood swings, confusion and forgetfulness.
Certain groups are more likely to have a deficiency or low levels of one or more B vitamins:
- Those with gut issues or anyone taking antacids or proton-pump inhibitors
- Adults over 50 because of lower production of intrinsic factor
- Those who regularly drink alcohol or more than 4 cups of coffee a day
- Vegetarians, vegans and others avoiding key dietary sources of B vitamins like dairy, meat and whole grains
- Those regularly consuming a high-calorie, high-carbohydrate diet with low nutrient value
Because B vitamins are water-soluble and not stored in your body, you must get the entire complex through diet each day. That can be a challenge since many individuals may have absorption issues. Plus, some of the vitamins are easily destroyed during processing and storage.
About Dr. Mercola
Between the years 1985 and 2013, physician Doctor Mercola made a record of treating over 20,000 patients at his private wellness clinic. situated in Schaumburg, Illinois, his practical applications and research of natural medicine functions are always at the forefront of Doctor Mercola’s research priorities. Learn more about Dr. Mercola.