Whole Foods Multivitamin +Plus provides you with high-potency amounts of an exclusive antioxidant formula that includes:*
- Natural beta-carotene - healthy vision and immune system support*
- Vitamin C - promotes tissue growth and repair, and healthy gums*
- Vitamin E - helps support your muscular system*
- Selenium - bolsters your healthy immune system*
- L-cysteine - supports your immune and respiratory systems*
- Lutein - helps promote your healthy vision*
Lycopene -- supports your immune system*
- Red wine proanthocyanidins - provides you with cardiovascular system support*
- And select extracts and powders from over 25 fruits, vegetables, and herbs
Take a closer look at some key nutrients in Multi +Plus that are typically left out of other multivitamins, but we felt it was critical to include in our Multi +Plus
- B vitamins - I opted for higher amounts of these vitamins, including B-1 (thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-7 (biotin), B-12, and folic acid. Why? To deliver added health-support for your cardiovascular, immune, and neurological systems*.
- Magnesium - Some lower-potency multivitamins don't always include this ingredient, but I've included it in my formula. Scientific studies have reported that magnesium is helpful in supporting your lungs and overall pulmonary system*.
- Calcium - To provide a high-level of support for your skeletal system, I chose to include a high amount of calcium in the Multi +Plus formula*. My main reason for doing this was that, as you age, your need for calcium becomes more and more important to promote healthy bones*.
Customers who bought this item also bought...
Keep all supplements out of sight and reach of young children. Do not exceed the stated recommended intake. Content on this site is not intended to substitute advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical condition. These products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Adverse reactions to supplements are rare, but if you experience an adverse reaction stop taking the product and contact your practitioner. Sometimes a supplement will suit one person but not another.