- Goats Rue herb is used help increase milk supply so moms can rest easy knowing their baby is getting enough breast milk.
- Herbal properties of this liquid goat's rue tincture are extracted in gluten free organic brandy made from grapes. Mellower and better tasting than tinctures made from grain alcohol. The alcohol base does have a bit of a "bite". If you prefer a sweeter tincture, Herb Lore does make a non-alcohol version.
- Herb Lore's goat rue liquid tincture is easy to take. No pills to swallow! You can put it directly under your tongue (the herbs get into your blood stream quicker this way) or add to small amount warm water for instant goat's rue tea. It may be flavored with lemon or honey to disguise the taste.
- Goat's Rue ( aka Galega officinalis ) is a lactation supplement for women experiencing problems with low milk production from the beginning, or for women with previous breast surgeries or IGT (Insufficient Glandular Tissue).
- 4 oz bottle contains 168 droppers full and lasts about a month.
Good choice for women who experience low milk production from the beginning, or those with breast reductions.
Goat's Rue is a powerful herb for stimulating milk production and increasing the flow of breast milk. It has been shown to increase milk production by 50% in many cases, and may also stimulate the development of the mammary glands themselves. When taken in large amounts, this herb also helps to reduce blood sugar and is therefore not recommended for use by insulin-dependent diabetics. This herb is safe for use during pregnancy.
One dose of an alcohol-based tincture has approximately the same alcohol content as eating a very ripe banana.
For some herbs, it takes a powerful liquid such as alcohol to extract the medicinal properties from the herb. Extracting with a less-powerful liquid will only result in a less-effective product.
For those who prefer a non-alcohol product and there's not one available, you can put the drops of tincture into a small amount of hot water (the amount is not important), and this will dissipate the alcohol content, leaving only the herb matter behind.
About Herb Lore
The credit for opening one of the best organic herbal product companies in the world goes to Pam Caldwell. Pam has always had a bug for getting involved in the wellness industry. Because of her tireless efforts in the world of herbal medicine, Pam now has thousands of clients from all across the world. Learn more about Herb Lore.