Hairball is a natural, easy to use digestive supplement that supports less shedding and a healthy coat on the outside and proper GI function on the inside. We have included psyllium fiber for digestive health and function as well as omega fatty acids to keep the skin hydrated and the coat healthy. Great for long haired cat breeds, Hairball helps manage excessive shedding that can end up as uncomfortable hairball issues for your cat.
Is not a laxative or lubricant. Laxatives and lubricants should
be used sparingly as they can disrupt normal feline digestion.
- Contains no mineral oil. Mineral oil disrupts normal digestion and blocks nutrient absorption in cats and should be used with caution.
- Contains no herbals. Diuretic herbs in some hairball products may actually dehydrate your pet, reduce skin moisture, cause skin and coat dysfunction, and increase hairball formation.
ABOUT THE FORMULA:
Skin and hair health support
- Lecithin supports nail, hair and skin health as well as skin hydration and resiliency. Healthy skin directly influences how well the hair will grow, function and shed. Deficiencies of Lecithin can lead to loss of skin elasticity, dryness, scali- ness, increased fur matting, discoloration of hair, lack of hair re-growth and increased shedding.
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids along with lecithin have been added to support skin hydration, resiliency and hair health. These fatty acids not only provide fats for skin and coat condition, but they also support the G.I. tract.
- Biotin is needed for healthy hair and skin.
- Zinc is involved in keratin and collagen production, which are important for hair and skin health. It also helps maintain healthy skin tissue and hair follicles, and is required for fatty acid metabolism. Zinc is required for fatty acid metabolism.
- Cranberry powder supports the urinary tract.
- Psyllium is a soluble fiber that supports G.I. tract health and function.