Hip + Joint for Medium to Large Dogs is an advanced hip and joint support formula containing high levels of glucosamine, MSM, and chondroitin sulfates. Hip + Joint contains a comprehensive combination of ingredients not found in ordinary hip and joint supplements for dogs 25-75 lbs. Glucosamine acts as a building block for tissues in tendons, ligaments, and cartilage, which is needed for the support of hip, joint, and connective tissue function and repair. Hip + Joint also features essential fatty acids and our patented DMG, which increases oxygen utilization in tissues, to support mobility. Hip + Joint for Medium and Large Dogs is available in a tasty, chicken liver flavor chew that dogs love.
ABOUT THE FORMULA:
- Glucosamine supports the production of
chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid which are glycosaminoglycans that support joint comfort, flexibility and mobility for stressed joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is a source of organic sulfur. Sulfur supports proper maintenance of connective tissue function.
- Chondroitin sulfates support the proper structure and function of healthy connective tissues and joints.
- Vitamin C and manganese are required for the production of collagen and for the production of glycosaminoglycans like chondroitin sulfates and hyaluronic acid. As an antioxidant, vitamin C also protects tissues from free radical damage.
- N, N-Dimethylglycine (DMG) supports the production of many constituents in the body, and acts as an antioxidant to protect the joints from free radical damage.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from fish oil, are precursors to the PGE3 series of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins are substances to support joint com- fort and proper body regulation. Fish oil balances prostaglandins and leukotrines to support joint and connective tissue health.
Customers who bought this item also bought...