Oral Health is a convenient way to support your cat’s periodontal health. It is recommended to help control plaque formation and support gum health. Oral Health supports cleaner teeth and fresher breath. It’s formulated with Zinc Ascorbate, Taurine, direct-fed microbials (Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus), Natural Zeolites, Yucca Schidigera Extract and Cranberry Powder. Oral Health is formulated specifically to be used between veterinarian dental cleanings to support cleaner teeth and fresher breath.
Oroal Health is simply sprinkled on top of an animal’s food. No more mess, stress or hassle. Formulated specifically to be used between routine veterinarian dental cleanings to help maintain clean teeth and fresh breath. This product is designed to help control plaque formation and support gum health.
- Natural Zeolites are unique minerals that help prevent plaque
from forming and sticking to teeth.
- Cranberry is a source of antioxidant rich bioflavonoids that support gum tissue health. They also help reduce undesirable bacteria that can lead to plaque build-up and tissue destruction.
- Yucca Shidigera Extract is an herb that inhibits enzymes that break down the structural integrity of gum tissue.
- Taurine works with Zinc to support gum tissue health and strength. Strong gum tissue means that there is less dead tissue for harmful bacteria to grow on.
- Zinc penetrates plaque on the teeth and oxidizes it resulting in less plaque formation which is one of the causes of bad breath.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus & Enterococcus Faecium are direct-fed microbials (friendly bacteria) that help restore bacterial balance in the mouth. They displace unhealthy, plaque causing bacteria to support healthy gums and fresh breath.
- Vegetable Fats ensure product palatability, help ingredients adhere to the teeth and provide essential fatty acids that support gum health.
Customers who bought this item also bought...