- We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- We Promise to meet the internationally recognised standards of personal privacy protection such as complying with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
- Health Monthly (Jersey) is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the strictest security with any personal information received from you. We subscribe and adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in Jersey, Channel Islands, Great Britain and the EU. We respect your privacy and your personal information is to be kept in the strictest confidence.
- When you order from Health Monthly, purchases are always delivered in plain protective packaging. The label will clearly state your address, our return address and a customs compliance declaration. All goods supplied from this website comply with the relevant Jersey Laws of the Channel Islands.
- We use your personal information only for our own marketing purposes; you will always be offered the option to opt out of such communications with each email sent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons. We understand your email address is private and that it must be protected against spam. We recommend that you add the domain "healthmonthly.co.uk" to your list of trusted domains. This will ensure you receive all proper communications from us in relation to your orders and the goods & services provided by Health Monthly.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access.
- The server on which this site resides uses the Users' IP address only to deliver the requested pages and collect anonymous statistical usage information for use only within Health Monthly.
- We may from time to time use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site and improve their shopping experience. A cookie is an element of data that our website may send to your browser which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening but it may inhibit some of the site functionality. Any information collected this way can be used to identify your connection to our site unless you change your browser settings.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of your data, you can check, update or remove your details by contacting us at any time.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us.